TRANSMIT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND IDEAS TO OTHERS
This is a Graduate Diploma of Management for the 21st century leader. Recent events are showing us that leaders and managers have to show an increasing ability to be flexible and adapt to challenges that constantly appear in our ever changing global world. Develop the skills to stay one step ahead and engage and inspire your teams
Who is this course for?
The Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) is the perfect choice for those who wish to advance their knowledge and skills for professional or further learning. It develops and refines the relevant skills and knowledge to empower students to achieve success in roles involving management and leadership. Aspects of these are covered in a holistic manner, including
- Planning for and managing operational plans
- Managing workplace relationships
- Managing key HR functions
- Understanding and interpreting legislative requirements
- Sourcing and applying information
- Building and leading effective teams
- Engaging a wide range of stakeholders and coordinating promotional activities
What you will learn:
BSBLDR811 - Lead strategic transformation (Core)
BSBSTR801 - Lead innovative thinking and practice
BSBTWK601 - Develop and maintain strategic business networks
BSBTEC601 - Review organisational digital strategy
TAELED803 - Implement improved learning practice (Core)
BSBLDR812 - Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
BSBHRM611 - Contribute to organisational performance development
BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies (Core)
Senior Manager or Line Manager, Human Resource Practitioner, Head of a Department, Learning and Development Consultant/Manager, RTO Manager, RTO Education Advisor
Why Study Your Diploma of Event Management at Greenwich College?
Expert trainers with extensive industry experience and regular professional development – to better prepare you for a career in Project Management.
Greenwich Management College’s Diploma of Project Management features extensive use of real-life case studies to support learning, delivering valuable insights and applications to Australian business.
Classes are fun and interactive involving practical activities and the opportunity for students to share ideas, test their thinking and examine different perspectives on issues.
Gain direct entry to leading Australian Universities and Colleges and receive credits towards related study – without having to complete an entry exam.
Choose from weekday evening or weekend classes - so you can work and experience the best of Sydney and Melbourne while you study.
Access to an 10 hours of learning support per week, for those who need it.
Here's what you need to know
Courses are 52 weeks
at 20 hours per week.
Display entry requirements
- All students must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
- All students must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent OR
- Have successfully completed one of the following courses with Greenwich English College: General English (Upper Intermediate Level 8 weeks*), English for Business (12 weeks), Cambridge PET * FCE and CAE, EVS, EAP and IELTS* (*With exit point of 5.5 or higher)
- Direct entry to students on passing Greenwich English College Placement Test (online and
on campustesting options)
- Students must have successfully completed Australian Year 12 or overseas equivalent at minimum; AND
- Completion of an AQF level 5 (Diploma level qualification) or higher in Australia or an overseas equivalent OR
- Have at least 1.5 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational / leadership or management role in an enterprise.