Who are our courses suited for?
Looking for a rewarding role helping the community, along with an opportunity to grow with job security?
Aged Care is one of the most in demand fields at present in Australia and worldwide with the need for qualified workers in constant demand.
If you're a compassionate individual eager to offer personal, physical, and emotional support to the ageing community, consider enrolling in one of Greenwich College’s Aged Care courses.
If you're passionate about this field, the Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing & Disability) is a great way to kickstart your career.
Choose from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, or Perth
Interactive patient care stations
Advanced medical equipment
Simulation tools for realistic scenarios
State-of-the-art monitoring systems
Cutting-edge learning resources
A rewarding, affordable & quality investment in your future
Outside of our purpose built labs, all Greenwich College locations offer high quality campus facilities and highly experienced industry connected trainers. Our courses are reasonably priced so international students can afford to study while living in Australia. See more reasons to choose Greenwich below:
- Kickstart with our Certificate III which gives students two (2) specialisations (Ageing & Disability)
- Take your career potential and opportunities even further with our Certificate IV in Ageing Support or Diploma of Community Services
- Greenwich has dedicated, nationwide industry expert trainers and work placement personnel
- Our courses include the appropriate industry required placement hours necessary to build experience and land a successful job with a desired employer
- Study only 2.5 days a week on campus