Take the airport line train from Perth station Platform 8 to Bayswater Stn Platform 2. Walk about 4 mins (285 metres) until you arrive to Greenwich College Perth campus.
YOUR CAMPUS IN PERTH
Perth campus is bright, colourful and fully equipped for all training needs. Just 5 minutes from the Maylands Cafe strip and the Bayswater bridge.
- Purpose-built, state-of-the-art, modern campus
- Fully equipped spacious training kitchen
- Spacious student lounge and kitchenette
- Dedicated study spaces
- Meeting room for student counselling
- Free WiFi throughout campus
- Close to public transport (2 minutes walking distance from Bayswater train station)
- Onsite/street parking available for students
Directions to campus
Greenwich College is conveniently located 2 minutes walking distance from Bayswater train station and is easily accessible via multiple forms of public transport.
A taxi from Perth International Airport takes around 20 minutes and will cost approximately $55, depending on the time of day. Alternatively, a train from Perth Airport will take 20 minutes and will cost approximately $5. There are train stations located at both the Domestic and International Terminals. Simply take the train Airport Central Stn Platform 1 to Bayswater Stn Platform 1, then walk About 5 mins (352 metres) into Greenwich College Perth.