Catch a bus 777 from Gold Coast Airport which will take you to the Light Rail (G Link) Broadbeach South station. Change there to a tram (G Link) in a direction to Helensvale and don't forget to jump out at Southport South station which is directly opposite to the campus.
Your campus located in the heart of the Gold Coast
Greenwich’s Gold Coast campus is located in Southport, close to the Australia Fair shopping centre and public transport, including the light rail network. Cycling and walking are popular in the city, with over 1,000 kilometres of cycling trails. Enjoy an average of 300 days of sunshine per year with an average yearly temperature of 29 degrees Celsius.
- Purpose-built campus
- Spacious student lounge and kitchenette
- Dedicated study spaces
- Meeting room for student counselling
- High-speed internet access throughout
- Close to public transport (directly In front of Southport South Light Rail Station) and the Australian Fair shopping centre
- Onsite parking available for students