Who is this course suited for
The Diploma of Leadership & Management is for students who want to learn the skills and expertise required to achieve success in roles involving high-level management and leadership responsibilities.
This course will take you to a new level in developing advanced aspects of leadership and management including how to plan, organise, implement and monitor the success of teams within an organisation. Perfect if you are fresh out of college or looking to fastrack and reebot your career path. You will learn key skills to apply in the workplace and accelerate your progress.
You will learn to
BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence (Core)
BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others (Core)
BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships (Core)
BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans (CORE)
BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence (Core)
BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness (Core)
BSBOPS505 - Manage organisational customer service
BSBSTR502 - Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBSUS511 - Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
BSBTWK503 - Manage meetings
BSBXCM501 - Lead communication in the workplace
BSBDAT501 - Analyse data
Operations Manager, Small Business Manager/Owner, Senior Management.
Why Study Your Diploma of Leadership and Management at Greenwich College?
Expert trainers with extensive industry experience and regular professional development – to better prepare you for a career in Business.
Greenwich Management College’s Diploma of Leadership & Management features extensive use of real-life case studies to support learning, delivering valuable insights and applications to Australian business.
Classes are fun and interactive involving practical activities and the opportunity for students to share ideas, test their thinking and examine different perspectives on issues.
Gain direct entry to leading Australian Universities and Colleges and receive credits towards related study – without having to complete an entry exam.
Choose from evening or weekend classes - so you can work and experience the best of Sydney and Melbourne while you study.
Access to an additional 10 hours of FREE optional learning support per week, for those who need it.
Here's what you need to know
Courses are 52 weeks
at 20 hours per week.
Display entry requirements
- All students must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
English Language Requirement
- All students must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent OR
- Have successfully completed one of the following courses with Greenwich English College: General English (Upper Intermediate Level 8 weeks*), English for Business (12 weeks), Cambridge PET * FCE and CAE, EVS, EAP and IELTS* (*With exit point of 5.5 or higher)
- Direct entry to students on passing Greenwich English College Placement Test (online and
on campustesting options)
- Students must have successfully completed Australian Year 10 or overseas equivalent to Australian Year 10