Who is this course for?
The Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is designed for people looking to develop and apply project management skills and knowledge within any industry or for any project.
This course teaches all facets of project management from concept to close out. Theory sessions, practical activities, written and practical assessments will be conducted throughout the course.
Gain valuable knowledge and skills to manage a range of projects across a range of industries, all taught using real-world case studies and projects. Learn the processes behind developing efficient and systematic ways to delivering projects on time and on budget.
Transition from Certificate IV to Diploma and finally the Advanced Diploma to lead you into your career as a high level Program and Project Manager.
You will learn to
BSBPMG420 - Apply project scope management techniques (Core)
BSBPMG421 - Apply project time management techniques (Core)
BSBPMG422 - Apply project quality management techniques (Core)
BSBPMG423 - Apply project cost management techniques
BSBPMG424 - Apply project human resources management approaches
BSBPMG425 - Apply project information management and communications techniques
BSBPMG426 - Apply project risk management techniques
BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
BSBLDR414 - Lead team effectiveness
Project Administrator, Quality Officer, Business Operator, Contract Officer and more.
Here's what you need to know
Courses are 40-44 weeks
at 20 hours per week.
Display entry requirements
- All students must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
- All students must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent OR
- Have successfully completed one of the following courses with Greenwich English College: General English (Upper Intermediate Level 8 weeks*), English for Business (12 weeks), Cambridge PET * FCE and CAE, EVS, EAP and IELTS* (*With exit point of 5.5 or higher)
- Direct entry to students on passing Greenwich English College Placement Test (online and
on campustesting options)
- Students must have successfully completed Australian Year 10 or overseas equivalent to Australian Year 10