Contact Us
Apply Now

Student Services


Here at Greenwich College, we’re committed to ensuring students have the best possible experience - both in and out of the classroom. We provide ongoing support to help you adjust seamlessly to life in a new city and to ensure you develop both academically and socially.

Student Handbook 


Academic Counselling

Are you confused about what course is best for you? Let us help! Our academic advisors can help you define your learning goals and create a personalised study plan to achieve them. If you already have a goal in mind but aren’t sure which course to take, we can provide advice tailored to your personal circumstances.


Greenwich College provides individual counselling to students who are looking to change their study plan to better reach their overall goals and to students who wish to continue with further study. Our academic advisors can also assist students wishing to proceed with further study in Australia via our pathways – such as Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and Degree programs. Use the button below to book a meeting with an advisor for a time that suits you.

Meet an Advisor

Job Assistance

As a student studying in Australia, you may be eligible to work part-time. If you hold a Student Visa, you can work up to 24 hours per week, while you study – and full-time during holidays.


Alternatively, if you hold a Working Holiday visa, you are eligible to work an unlimited number of hours per week – provided that you do not remain employed with any single employer for more than 6 months. Find out more here.

Greenwich College’s Career Hub, which runs every first Friday of the month, can help you prepare for your job search in Australia – specifically in relation to:

  • Applying for a Tax File Number
  • Opening your bank account
  • Preparing your resume and cover letter
  • Finding job channels in Australia
  • Preparing for a job interview

Many students find the advice they receive to be invaluable as the expectations, processes and customs that Australian employers have can be very different from those in their home country.


Employment Types

Most students choose to work in hospitality such as bars, restaurants and cafes, or construction and cleaning during their stay in Australia. We do encourage students to attend our monthly Career Hub sessions to create convincing CVs in order to reach out to other industries as well. 


Accommodation Assistance

If you need assistance finding accommodation for your arrival in Australia, let us help.


We can set you up in Homestay accommodation – where you will live with an Australian host family, for an authentic experience. You’ll pay a fee that covers accommodation, breakfast and dinner. Internet access is also often included. We can provide airport pick-up and drop-off to your host family – which will be located within 40-60 minutes of the Central Business District.


Welfare Counselling

Greenwich College is committed to ensuring your stay in Australia is both memorable and enjoyable – in and out of the classroom.


If you feel unhappy for any reason - for academic, personal or social reasons - we can provide confidential one-on-one counselling to help you. If we’re unable to solve the challenge faced, Greenwich College can arrange further professional assistance to get you back on track. You can use the button below to book an appointment very quickly and easily online. 

Meet an  Advisor

Insurance Assistance

Students studying in Australia on a student visa are required to have private health insurance for the duration of their stay.


You can either arrange your own insurance prior to your arrival or Greenwich College can make the arrangements on your behalf.

Meet an advisor

The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English.

Book an appointment

Download your free guide


Download your FREE Guide on How You Can Live Well on a Student Budget.


Ask us a question