ADVANCE YOUR CAREER IN BUSINESS OR ADMINISTRATION
Want to learn fundamental business skills such as managing projects, marketing, finances and people? With a Diploma of Business you’ll build theoretical and practical expertise across a wide range of business functions so you can confidently undertake a wide range of roles.
Who is this course for?
The Diploma of Business is designed for students who want to gain the skills and practical expertise across human resources, marketing, risk management and policies and operations to advance their career in business or administration.
This course will assist students in enhancing their entrepreneurship skills where they will learn about the process of launching and running a new business. Some of the skills they will learn include developing a business plan, hiring staff and providing leadership.
You will learn to
BSBADM502 Manage meetings
BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
BSBHRM501 Manage human resource services
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
Business Development Manager, Office Manager or Program Coordinator.
Why Study Your Diploma in Business atGreenwich College?
Expert trainers with extensive industry experience and regular professional development – to better prepare you for a career in Business.
Greenwich Management College’s Diploma of Business features extensive use of real-life case studies to support learning, delivering valuable insights and applications to Australian business.
Classes are fun and interactive involving practical activities and the opportunity for students to share ideas, test their thinking and examine different perspectives on issues.
Gain direct entry to leading Australian Universities and Colleges and receive credits towards related study – without having to complete an entry exam.
Choose from weekday evening or weekend classes - so you can work and experience the best of Sydney and Melbourne while you study.
Access to 10 hours of learning support per week, for those who need it.
Here's what you need to know
Courses are 52 weeksat 20 hours per week.
There are 6 intakes per year.
Display entry requirements
- All students must be 16 years or older at the commencement of their course
English Language Requirement
- All students must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent OR
- Have successfully completed the following courses with Greenwich English College: General English (Upper Intermediate Level 8 weeks*), English for Business (12 weeks), Cambridge PET * FCE and CAE, EVS, EAP and IELTS* (*With exit point of 5.5 or higher)
- Direct entry to students on passing Greenwich English College Placement Test (online and
on campustesting options)
- Students must have successfully completed Australian Year 10 or overseas equivalent to Australian Year 10