MASTER THE WORLD OF DIGITAL & DATA
Gain practical knowledge and skills in data analysis, Martech automation, SEO, cyber security awareness, content creation, and understand how they work together to create an effective digital strategy for your company and improve the efficiency of your business.
Corporate and business environments now demand an integrated approach across functional areas such as marketing, finance and logistics. Our Diploma of Business (Digital Transformation) course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to work across organisations and businesses both in a leadership or team role covering units that focus on today’s disruptive, digital and data driven environments.
Who is this course for?
The Diploma of Business (Digital Transformation) is designed for people looking to gain a deeper understanding of the digital world. We've recognised the need for this qualification to help upskill students in all aspects of the data management and usage, digital marketing, communication and other industry relevant digital skills.
Throughout the course we'll teach you how to optimise your digital and data strategies and tactics to get 100% job ready.
Our educators are industry experts, who create, review and update the course content on a regular basis, so you always have cutting edge resources to learn from.
We'll also connect you to our network of businesses through our Client-Connect program, so you can gain valuable hands-on experience and put the theory you learn into practice.
You will learn to
- How Digital Marketing Affects Your Audience (BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others - Core)
- Control your Digital Budget (BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans - Core)
- Manage your Digital Resources (BSBOPS501 Manage business resources - Core)
- Develop an internal sustainability program (BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability - Core)
- Build a Workplace Communication Plan (BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace - Core)
- Maximise the Effect of Your Digital Strategy & SEO (BSBDAT501 Analyse data)
- Martech and Automation - CRM and CMS (BSBINS502 Coordinate data management)
- Develop Digital Solutions to Work Processes (BSBTEC403 Apply digital solutions to work processes)
- Navigate the Digital World Safely (BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and practices)
- Create a social responsibility focus (BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility)
- Develop and create workplace communications (BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas)
- Host Great Digital Meetings (BSBTWK503 Manage meetings)
Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Digital Data Analyst, SEO and more.
Here's what you need to know
Courses are 40-44 weeks
at 20 hours per week.
Display entry requirements
- All students must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
English Language Requirement
- All students must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent OR
- Have successfully completed one of the following courses with Greenwich English College: General English (Upper Intermediate Level 8 weeks*), English for Business (12 weeks), Cambridge PET * FCE and CAE, EVS, EAP and IELTS* (*With exit point of 5.5 or higher)
- Direct entry to students on passing Greenwich English College Placement Test (online and
on campustesting options)
- Students must have successfully completed Australian Year 10 or overseas equivalent to Australian Year 10