Who is this course for?
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is designed for students who want to build the skills and expertise to pursue leadership and management roles in business in an English-speaking country.
This course helps students to develop skills across a range of areas including: customer service, financial administration and business communication to achieve success in a leadership position. Through our expert trainers and real-life case study approach, our graduates are job-ready faster.
You will learn to
BSBLDR411 - Demonstrate leadership in the workplace (Core)
BSBLDR413 - Lead effective workplace relationships (Core)
BSBOPS402 - Coordinate business operational plans (Core)
BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace (Core)
BSBXTW401 - Lead and facilitate a team (Core)
BSBLDR412 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
BSBLDR414 - Lead team effectiveness
BSBPEF402 - Develop personal work priorities
BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
BSBCRT412 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
BSBOPS404 - Implement customer service strategies
BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
Sales Manager, Operational Coordinator, and Team Leader.
Why Study Your Certificate IV in Leadership and Management at Greenwich College?
Expert trainers with extensive industry experience and regular professional development – to better prepare you for a career in Business.
Greenwich Management College’s Certificate IV in Leadership & Management features extensive use of real-life case studies to support learning, delivering valuable insights and applications to Australian business.
Classes are fun and interactive involving practical activities and the opportunity for students to share ideas, test their thinking and examine different perspectives on issues.
Gain direct entry to leading Australian Universities and Colleges and receive credits towards related study – without having to complete an entry exam.
Choose from evening or weekend classes - so you can work and experience the best of Sydney and Melbourne while you study.
Timetable 1: Lectures Mon and Thu 4pm - 9pm; Study Skills Friday 8.30am - 7.30pm (Sydney only)
Timetable 2: Lectures Tue and Wed 4pm - 9pm; Study Skills Friday 8.30am - 7.30pm (Sydney & Melbourne)
Access to an additional 10 hours of FREE optional learning support per week, for those who need it.
Here's what you need to know
Courses are 40-44 weeks
at 20 hours per week.a
Display entry requirements
- All students must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
English Language Requirement
- All students must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent OR
- Have successfully completed one of the following courses with Greenwich English College: General English (Upper Intermediate Level 8 weeks*), English for Business (12 weeks), Cambridge PET * FCE and CAE, EVS, EAP and IELTS* (*With exit point of 5.5 or higher)
- Direct entry to students on passing Greenwich English College Placement Test (online and on campus testing options)
- Students must have successfully completed Australian Year 10 or overseas equivalent to Australian Year 10