Who is this course for?
The Certificate IV in Business is designed for students who want to start a successful career in Business in an English-speaking country.
This course equips learners with sound business knowledge and extends their skills so that they can learn the basics of successfully contributing in a business. Students will learn to implement customer service strategies and basic leadership skills.
Through our expert trainers and real-life case study approach, our graduates are job-ready faster. Our Studio+ programme offers students industry internship placement opportunities.
You will learn to
BSBCRT411 - Apply critical thinking to work practices (Core)
BSBTEC404 - Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment (Core)
BSBTWK401 - Build and maintain business relationships (Core)
BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs (Core)
BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents (Core)
BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace (Core)
BSBPEF402 - Develop personal work priorities
BSBPEF403 - Lead personal development
BSBCMM411 - Make presentations
BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
BSBMKG434 - Promote products and services
BSBOPS404 - Implement customer service strategies
Administrator, Office Coordinator, and Project Officer.
Why Study Certificate IV in Business at Greenwich College?
Expert trainers with extensive industry experience and regular professional development – to better prepare you for a career in Business.
Greenwich Management College’s Certificate IV in Business features extensive use of real-life case studies to support learning, delivering valuable insights and applications to Australian business.
Classes are fun and interactive involving practical activities and the opportunity for students to share ideas, test their thinking and examine different perspectives on issues.
Gain direct entry to leading Australian Universities and Colleges and receive credits towards related study – without having to complete an entry exam.
Choose from weekday evening or weekend classes - so you can work and experience the best of Sydney and Melbourne while you study.
Access to optional learning support per week for those who need it.
Here's what you need to know
Courses are 40-44 weeks
at 20 hours per week.
Display entry requirements
- All students must be 18 years or older at the commencement of their course
English Language Requirement
- All students must have a minimum English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent OR
- Have successfully completed one of the following courses with Greenwich English College: General English (Upper Intermediate Level 8 weeks*), English for Business (12 weeks), Cambridge PET * FCE OR CAE, EVS, EAP OR IELTS* (*With exit point of 5.5 or higher)
- Direct entry to students on passing Greenwich English College Placement Test (online and on campus testing options)
- Students must have successfully completed Australian Year 10 or overseas equivalent to Australian Year 10