The Graduate Diploma in Management (Learning) is ideal for students who want to expand their knowledge and abilities for professional or further education purposes. It hones and refines the necessary skills and information to enable students to succeed in management and leadership positions. Aspects of these are addressed in a comprehensive way, including:
- Planning for and managing operational plans
- Managing workplace relationships
- Managing key HR functions
- Understanding and interpreting legislative requirements
- Sourcing and applying information
- Building and leading effective teams
-Engaging a wide range of stakeholders and coordinating promotional activities
Senior Manager or Line Manager, Human Resource Practitioner, Head of a Department, Learning and Development Consultant/Manager, RTO Manager, RTO Education Advisor
Expert instructors with vast experience in the industry and ongoing professional development - to better prepare you for a project management job.
The Diploma of Project Management at Greenwich Management College makes considerable use of real-life case studies to aid learning, providing valuable insights and applicability to Australian business.
Gain direct entry to leading Australian Universities and Colleges and receive credits towards related study – without having to complete an entry exam.
Choose from weekday evening or weekend sessions to work while studying and see the finest of Sydney and Melbourne.
•12 units over 48 weeks
•3 terms of 16 weeks
• Set your own study pace (within 16 weeks)
Your evaluations will be skill-based and will reflect how you put what you've learned into practise.
You may start your Diploma course whenever you choose, on any day of the year!
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) information
• 18+ years of age
• Year 12 or overseas equivalent.
• Cert. IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma or higher qualification.
• IELTS 5.5 or equivalent English level - if non-native speaker.
• Take our English entry test for free.
$12,000 per course
$7,200 Limited Time Offer